Opened in September 2017, Al Rabeeh Academy is a bilingual private through school with sixth form teaching the English National Curriculum, alongside Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and Social Studies. The school’s sister school is the established Al Rabeeh school, a primary school founded in 1979.
Facilities at Al Rabeeh Academy include an expansive library, 4G football pitch, swimming pool, fully equipped sports hall and state of the art Computer Science suites.
The Academy is located within the Mohammed Bin Zayed City region of Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and second most populous city in the nation behind Dubai. The academy is co-educational in primary stages and taught in single sex classes from Year 4.
Main job responsibilities
- To be responsible for all aspects of the School’s facilities management and premises staff to ensure the cleanliness, safety and security of the School buildings and grounds at all times
- To advise and contribute to school decisions regarding premises management, maintenance and development
- Ensure compliance with best practice and statutory requirements in the area of Health and Safety, and operating educational establishment
- Knowledge/experience of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing systems would be beneficial
- Substantial experience in the management/supervision in maintenance of premises/facilities. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
- Strong analytical and English literacy skills to be able to draft reports and understand complex written documentation. Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
To apply please use the ‘apply now’ button and follow the process, or forward your CV, covering letter and photograph to the Principal, Ms Alison Lamb at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday, 6th April, 2018. Face to face, video conferencing, or telephone interviews may take place ahead of this date, so an early application is advantageous. While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.