37 Hours, 52 weeks per year
Salary: Fixed Point: Grade 4, Spinal Point 15 (FTE Salary: £25,812.25)
HSDC is looking to appoint a Facilities Engineer Plumber to support the Facilities Team. You will be based at our Havant Campus.
This role is to provide effective facilities support to all three campuses: Havant, South Downs and Alton and ensure the buildings are maintained to the required standards. To be responsible for planned preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of all plumbing equipment and infrastructure.
Ideally applicants should have:
• Good general education to include Maths and English, or a willingness to undertake.
• A recognised plumbing qualification.
• Experience of working within a Facilities, Premises or Estates Management environment.
• The ability to ensure safe systems of work and procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
HSDC is proud to support flexible working opportunities and therefore applications for flexible working will be considered.
Closing date: 24 January 2021
Interview date: Tbc