Faculty Leader (Mathematics)
STARTING: Monday 20th April 2020
SALARY: MPR/UPR + TLR 1B £11,473
The Barlow RC High School is a leading Catholic High School judged by OFSTED in June 2019 as Good in all areas with elements of outstanding.
The Governors of The Barlow RC High School are looking to appoint an outstanding Maths practitioner who has the passion and determination to strategically lead the faculty forward onto the next stage of its journey, building on the excellent work done to date.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a team of eight experienced practitioners who are absolutely committed to ensuring that each individual student achieves their full potential.
All Maths teachers have their own classroom situated within a Maths suite.
• Have experience of leadership at middle level
• Be highly organised
• Be an experienced outstanding teacher of Mathematics.
• Have the ability to lead initiatives and develop staff
• Have the adaptability to hit the ground running
• Possess the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff
• Play an active role within the school and the wider community
• Possess a proven track record in achieving excellent pupil outcomes and be hungry for success for all learners
In return, we will offer you the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to further your professional development.
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website http://www.thebarlowrchigh.co.uk for an application pack. Completed applications should returned to email@example.com quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 08:00 am Thursday 12th December 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 17th December 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.