Closing date: Thursday 20th February
Interview Date: Week commencing 24th February 2020
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for an inspirational, enthusiastic and dedicated Leader of English to join our supportive and ambitious school. You will be joining a well-resourced faculty that strives for the highest standards of education. We are looking to recruit a well-qualified and talented teacher who will complement and add to a dynamic team, and who has all the right attributes to make a valid contribution to the wider life of the school, ensuring that students succeed in fulfilling their academic potential and developing their abilities to the full.
The Avon Valley School is a forward looking school with proud traditions. We want all of our students to make the most of the opportunities that the school has to offer and to develop into thoughtful, articulate, confident and responsible members of society. We have high expectations and following our Ofsted Inspection in July 2017, we were once again graded as “Good”. We are looking to attract a committed individual with a desire to become a valued member of our staff.
- Are you a passionate and hardworking teacher with high expectations?
- Can you create an exciting and vibrant learning environment that fosters a love for learning and enables our students to exceed expectations?
- Would you like to lead a large, supportive faculty in a role which would act as a superb platform for further promotion?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
If your answer is ‘Yes’, then The Avon Valley School could be the school for you. We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development
If you are interested in applying, we would be happy to show you around our school and share our ambitions for the future. To arrange this please contact David Pearson, Deputy Headteacher, on 01788 542355 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
To download further information and an application form, please visit the school website www.avonvalleyschool.uk
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CVs without an application form.
The Avon Valley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Newbold Road, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 1EH
• Tel: 01788 542355 • Fax: 01788 572050