Hours: 37 hours per week term time only
Location: Margate, Kent
Salary: £17,827-£19,608 Pro-rata (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Family Attendance Officer to work effectively and supportively as a member of the school team here at Hartsdown Academy. We are at a new phase of improvement and development and we are looking for passionate staff to be part of this exciting journey.
We are seeking an individual who has:
• proven administration experience
• previous experience of working with young people and their families
• the ability to work in an organised and methodical manner and maintain accurate records
• the ability to take personal responsibility for organising day to day workload
• the ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the school team
• the ability to use their own initiative to solve problems and respond proactively to unexpected situations
• the ability to deal calmly, tactfully and effectively with a range of people
• the ability to show sensitivity and objectivity in dealing with confidential issues
Must be willing to work with young people and their families both in school and by making visits home
Please read the full job description and person specification for more information.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 25th August 2017
Interviews: Thursday 7th September 2017
Hartsdown Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a DBS Employment Check.