At Scotts Park we provide a caring and stimulating learning environment, enabling all our children to thrive, learn and enjoy their time at school. Parents and staff work together in an atmosphere of cooperation to promote a love of learning and the development of the whole child
The Role Includes :
• Leading interventions to support vulnerable children.
• Pastoral care for vulnerable children.
• Senior or Deputy safeguarding duties.
• Supporting the head teacher with the Monitoring of attendance, including communicating with and supporting parents in improving pupil attendance.
• Developing the role of family liaison and support.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience of working with children.
• Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to pupil welfare
• Have high expectations of attainment and behavior
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• Friendly, hard working and supportive staff
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Please telephone 020 460 8899 to receive an application pack. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact the above number.
Scotts Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this and every role in our school.