Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are looking to recruit a Federation Bursar to ensure the provision of effective and efficient management of Federation financial services and resources.
We are a federated group of two special schools, Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee School and College Park School, as well as a Training and Outreach Service, staffed by our team of specialist advisory teachers.
QEII School is an all-age (4 - 19) community special school for pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties, including complex medical conditions.
College Park School is an all-age (4 - 19) community special school for pupils with autism and complex learning needs within the moderate to severe range.
The Training and Outreach Team at Westminster Special Schools is made up of Advisory Teachers who specialise in the following areas of SEND: Autism; Speech, Language and Communication Needs; Hearing Impairment; Visual Impairment; Occupational Therapy and Inclusion.
You will have:
- GCSE level A-C in English and maths or equivalent
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent professional qualification (CIMA, CIPD, CSBM)
- Excellent ICT skills, including using word processing, managing spreadsheets and databases.
- Significant relevant experience in finance, personnel or administrative management
- Previous experience in computerised finance, pay, personnel and administrative systems.
- Willingness and motivation to develop your own skills and abilities
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Diverse and vibrant community schools
- Excellent public transport to work
- Employee assistant programme: free confidential support, information and advice for staff
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 27 January 2020
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 4 February 2020
For the Job Description and an application form please visit http://www.qe2cp.westminster.sch.uk/page/?title=Support+Staff+Vacancies&pid=240
The Federation of Westminster Special Schools is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.