Moss hall Infant and Moss Hall Junior schools are federated schools in the heart of West Finchley. We are seeking a schools business manager to work across both settings. The schools federated in January 2020 with the aim of providing a coherent, ambitious “journey” through the two schools for our children and families.
Our board are looking for a talented, forward thinking and experienced school business manager to lead the operations across our two schools. We are a happy, thriving pair of schools that encourage partnership with our community on many levels.
Our federation is new and has huge potential. We are seeking a school business manager with vision, dynamism, skills and experience to make that vision a reality.
What we are looking for a leader with:
- Successful strategic leadership experience in a school or relevant field outside education
- Successful expert knowledge of financial and administration management in schools
- A creative, flexible, strategic thinker
- The ability to build, coach and develop teams
- The ability to maximise efficiency and create income
- A working culture that is collaborative, coaching, candid
- Huge potential across the two schools for strategic financial and operational leadership
- An ambitious governing board who will challenge supportively
- A commitment to excellent professional development for all staff
Visits to the federation, prior to application are highly encouraged and can be organised by contacting Stef Carpenter, PA to SLT c/o Moss Hall Junior school on 0208 445 7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on how to apply, the information pack and the application form can be downloaded from our websites above.
Closing date: 14th May at 12pm
Shortlisting: by the 17th May
Interviews: 20-21st May
Start date: As soon as possible in the summer term and before 1st September 2021
Moss Hall Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Moss Hall Schools Federation
- English primary schools