BBIS GmbH is an independently run, state-approved, inclusive, English-medium day and boarding school serving the internationally-minded community of Germany’s capital region and beyond. We are the first International Baccalaureate (IB) World School to be fully authorized by the IB organization to teach all four IB programmes covering the 3 to 19 age range. In the current school year 2018/19 our school teaches about 700 students who represent more than 60 nationalities.
• maintain a presence in the facility
• guide the female students through all days
• support and supervise the students during homework hours
• participate in weekend excursions with the boarding students
• support the students through orientation days
• regularly eat meals with the students
• offer and take part in various free time activities throughout the year
• write four progress reports per student per year
• maintain parental contact and generally support the boarding students during their daily routines and during their time in Berlin
A mentor could be a teacher or a person with training in education. Therefore, we would like our applicants to:
• Have experience and motivation in living and working with young people
• Have a teaching license and/or a degree in education
Perks - More than just a job
• Accommodation in the boarding facility if the mentor is live-in
• Fitting financial compensation
• Have an impact. With professional competence and enthusiasm, we are improving day by day the educational level, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
• Fun at work and beyond. Join our team events – there's always something to celebrate! Or use our fitness offers to get balanced
• Feel at home. Enjoy our green campus, our relocation service and the international open-minded community
Please review our website www.bbis.de, our Youtube channel https://t2m.io/GmOjDaGx and apply with a letter, CV, and full contact details of three referees including your current Headteacher to firstname.lastname@example.org.