Trinity Academy Grammar
Female PE Teacher
Since becoming part of the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust, Trinity Academy Grammar has had a plethora of successes in all areas of student attainment which means the academy can now be recognised as one of the most improved schools in the country. However, our aspirations and ambitions are high so we are determined to constantly find new and innovative ways to meet the needs of our cohort.
All of these fantastic and exciting initiatives require the expertise and commitment of dedicated staff and Trinity Academy Grammar now has an exciting opportunity for a passionate female PE Teacher who can bring their specialist knowledge to our academy. The role is open to female applicants only due to the requirement to supervise Students in the changing rooms.
If successful, you will be joining an organisation that places the values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility at the heart of our practise. A recent external audit found that: ‘The values are central because senior leaders prioritise their implementation. A programme of regular staff training, including role play, ensures that all staff, including newcomers, consistently adopt the language and expectations of the values. Both teaching and non-teaching staff are fully committed to embedding the values in behaviour for learning. A Year 8 pupil said that taking the values away ‘would destroy the school.’
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of Trinity Academy Grammar
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Institute of Education and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
What are we looking for?
- a dynamic, passionate and inspirational KS3 Literacy Teacher
- a commitment to achieving accelerated results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
- a candidate who seeks to take ownership of a unique and beneficial provision
- a candidate who is driven to bridge the gaps of lower attaining pupils and enhance their literacy
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start date: January 2022
Closing date: 9am Monday 13 December 2021
Interviews: w/c 13 December 2021
Apply now! For further information on this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies. Here you can also view our Staff Prospectus.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
The Trinity MAT were first approached to work with the then Sowerby Bridge High School, when it had been graded as inadequate by Ofsted and had been ranked in the bottom 15% of all schools nationally.
After joining the MAT in 2018 the progress made h...