DBGS enjoys an outstanding reputation for providing quality education from Foundation Stage to KS5 (A Level) and would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced teachers in the following area: FEMALE PE TEACHER
ISG provides a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package:
- Initial two year contract
- Tax-free salary/annual salary step increase
- Generous mobilization allowance
- Furnished housing including utilities
- Transportation to and from work available
- Annual airfare and shipping allowance
- Worldwide health insurance coverage
- 20 days paid sick leave
- 10 days paid bereavement leave
- Generous settling-in allowance upon arrival
- Computer allowance
- End-of-service award
- Professional development
- Financial award for renewing employment
- Multi exit/entry visas - easy access to Bahrain
Applications invited from SINGLE STATUS or MARRIED TEACHING COUPLES holding passports from either UK, USA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, CANADA or FRANCE only.
Authentication of degree by Saudi authorities is required as part of visa process.
Please submit the following to Ms. Michelle Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of application explaining suitability for consideration;
- CV of relevant qualifications and experience;
- Up to 3 contacts to serve as references, including line manager.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a Skype interview.
ISG is a ‘not-for-profit’, professional and ethical organization with a 50-year history of providing quality education in Saudi Arabia.
Dhahran British Grammar School - https://dbgs.isg.edu.sa
International Schools Group, Saudi Arabia - https://www.isg.edu.sa/