Female PE Teacher and Teaching and Learning Lead
MPS/UPS with a TLR 2.1 £2,721
Start Date: September 2019
We are looking to appointment a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality PE Teacher to lead an innovative PE curriculum and be part of the North Chadderton team.
North Chadderton School
We are a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. It is our vocation and privilege to guide our students to become everything they are meant to be and more. We provide a stimulating and challenging environment where students are encouraged to work hard and achieve their full potential.
We are an Ofsted ‘good’ school:
- With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
- That is secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
- That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
- That is “driven to be outstanding in all that it does”.
What we will offer you:
• A professional and supportive Health and Wellbeing faculty.
• An excellent NQT / RQT support programme.
• State of the art facilities and equipment, including a large sports hall, outside games area and a large 4G pitch.
• An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school and browse our website for further information. If you would like to visit please contact Kathryn McAuley on 01616249939.
The application form and further details are available from:
North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN
Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email email@example.com or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
Closing date noon Tuesday 19th March 2019