Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18. As part of our continued and phased expansion, the first phase of the Senior School (Year 7 – Year 9) will be opening in September 2020 followed by Year 10 and above the following year.
As a British school based in the UAE, we are seeking committed, dynamic and passionate teachers to join and grow with our international team. A passion for excellent teaching and a determination to develop one’s professional self and take on additional responsibility are key attributed to our future colleagues. Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do.
We seek an inspiring, dynamic and energetic individual to deliver the Cambridge curriculum to a high standard in a way that is engaging and fun.
You will have:
- A recognized teaching qualification.
- A relevant degree or related subject.
- A passion and drive to excel personal and professionally.
- A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years