Required for September 2018
Female Teacher of Physical Education
Main Scale plus Wren Academy allowance
Located in the London Borough of Barnet, the Academy has been judged by OFSTED to be outstanding and we have just been notified that our GCSE results place us in the top 100 non-selective state schools in the country.
The Academy has grown to now include a highly successful Sixth Form and the Primary phase opened in September 2015. The engaging curriculum, innovative enrichment programme and state of the art buildings have contributed to the Academy’s notable success.
Wren Academy is a forward-thinking establishment and welcomes colleagues who are enthusiastic and are ready to offer their ideas to create powerful and effective learning experiences for all students.
We wish to appoint a colleague to this post who has:
• outstanding teaching and interpersonal skills
• the desire to contribute to an innovative and successful PE team
• a broad knowledge of sports with the potential to teach all abilities and all levels
• excellent organisational skills
• evidence of ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
• the desire to maximise the performance of all students in both curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 16 March 2018 but applications will be considered as they are received with interviews scheduled to take place during the week commencing 26 March 2018. Some interviews may be held earlier.
For an application pack please see our website:
Please send completed applications at your earliest possible convenience.
Wren Academy, Hilton Avenue, North Finchley, LONDON N12 9HB
Wren Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.