Drew Primary are looking to appoint a Finance & Admin Officer to join us in providing a great service to the children, parents, staff & partners of the school. We are looking for someone outstanding who will be able to join the team and get stuck in!
The enthusiastic and motivated candidate will have high expectations of themselves, holding themselves to a high standard and seek to further their own development by engaging in the training and opportunities Drew Primary has to offer. As well as what is offered directly from the school, candidates are well placed to take advantage of the opportunities available from being part of the dynamic and growing multi academy Learning in Harmony Trust.
The successful candidate will work very closely with the school business manager and so need to be an all-rounder; someone who is comfortable working on their own initiative as well as follow instructions, is well organised, numerate, and who enjoys the challenges of working as part of a team to deliver on a varied workload. The successful candidate will be supported to grow and develop in this role, through an active approach to training and development, and through a positive and empowering working environment.
Drew Primary serves a vibrant, multicultural and exciting community. It is a two form entry school educating children from Nursery to Year6, with a commitment to inclusion.
The school is located near City Airport and therefore is well situated for links with public transport as well as being easily accessible by bicycle with ample bike parking on site.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, please contact the school office to arrange this.
The candidate will:
• have demonstrable previous experience &/or transferable skills
Drew Primary offers candidates:
• a senior leadership team focused on your wellbeing
• an enthusiastic and motivated staff team, a welcoming and supportive environment, excellent professional development opportunities within the school and across the trust
• a Governing Body that is committed to making a difference
• incentives available from being part of our multi academy trust such as Perkbox (a way of getting offers and discounts on services as well as goods), the School Advisory Service (which offers medical services for yourself and family) as well as schemes such as ‘cycle to work’ and ‘gym.’
Application Closing Date: Sunday 25th March 2018
Shortlisting will take place & successful candidates notified by: Monday 26th March 2018
Interview: Thursday 29th March 2018
Contract: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications & experience
Drew Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all employees to share this commitment. All applications should read the school's safeguarding policy, which is available on our website, and are required to declare any information as requested on the application form. Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in the UK and a local police certificate will be requested for the successful candidate.