We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Finance & Statutory Compliance Manager, to be part of the admin team at our school.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated and nurturing team .
John Scurr Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally prosper. Our curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
What we are looking for in a Finance & Statutory Compliance Manager:
• Excellent in their communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working as a receptionist and/or administrative capacity.
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves and the school.
Why work at John Scurr Primary School
• An opportunity to work in a welcoming, friendly environment
• An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, engaged and reassuring leadership team
• Work life and family friendly atmosphere.
If you are interested in working for us,please apply via our school website https://johnscurrprimary.weebly.com/no-vacancies.html
and complete the application form and returning back to Tania Bashir
Closing date for all applications is Friday 4th June 2021 at 3pm
John Scurr Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
John Scurr Primary School is a mixed primary for pupils aged 4-11, located in Stepney, East London. A school of larger-than-average size, John Scurr is proud of its diversity, with pupils from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds, as well as an above-a...