Scale 6, Points 16 – 20 (£22,700 - £24,378 pro-rata)
36 hours per week (pupil term-time plus 5 days)
To start as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a hard-working and dedicated Finance Assistant who is able to display great care and attention to detail.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the placing of orders and invoices onto the finance system, asset management, making bursary payments to relevant students, supporting the payroll function and a range of other day to day finance related duties
The successful applicant will need to fulfil a range of duties expected of a Finance Assistant, show initiative, be able to balance the conflicting demands of a busy role and will work under the guidance of the School Business Manager.
Excellent communication, administrative skills and attention to detail are a must as is experience in the use of a range of ICT systems, including the full suite of Microsoft Office programs and databases. Previous experience in a financial setting, whilst always desirable, is not essential as full training will be given to the successful applicant showing the personal qualities detailed above.
• be able to work as part of the Finance Team
• be calm and supportive, positively assertive with a flexible approach to your work
• be organised and prepared to work outdoors
• have the drive and energy to make a positive impact on the school and its development
• have a good command of spoken and written English
• Astonishing CPD with our own ‘Professional Learning Centre’ on site
• Extremely friendly and vibrant staff and students from a rich range of background
• Excellent working conditions
• The daily experience of working in a truly outstanding and innovative school that just keeps getting better
• Free parking for cars and bicycles
• Access to sports facilities on site
The school is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check.
An application form can be found on our website www.cranford.hounslow.sch.uk Interested applicants should complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Closing date: 27th Janaury 2020