20 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (term time plus five days) with half an hour lunch break
This is an exciting time to join Abbeyfield School: under the outstanding and dynamic Leadership Team, the school is moving from strength to strength. Our Ofsted in March 2017 described us as a ‘flourishing’ school with outstanding leadership and management and pupil behaviour. As a result, both the leaders and students are looking for high-calibre staff who are committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning opportunities for all.
The Governors of Abbeyfield School are seeking to make the appointment of a friendly and motivated Finance Assistant. The successful applicant will have the exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic team who are fully committed to ensuring all staff and students fulfil their potential and continue to enjoy enviable success.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good numeracy/literacy skills.
- Good ICT skills.
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
- Excellent communication skills both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Strong organisational skills.
Abbeyfield is a community school which occupies purpose built premises. It is situated in a beautiful location within commuting distance of Bath, Bristol and Swindon. The school has had three successful Ofsted inspections and we are proud to offer:
- Excellent students who will work with you to achieve the highest standards.
- A high-performing and growing school.
- Excellent leadership, which believes in rapid and sustainable leadership.
- A thriving sixth form where pupils make strong progress.
- Outstanding behaviour.
- Friendly and welcoming pupils who thrive in an atmosphere of tolerance and understanding.
For a full information pack, please see our website www.abbeyfieldschool.co.uk or telephone 01249 464500.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 12.30pm, Friday 22 November 2019.
Interview date: Thursday 28 November 2019.
Abbeyfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.