LEEDS COLLEGE OF BUILDING
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary £16,149 - £18,243 per annum
As an award-winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to grow our ambitions. We understand that education is not all about teaching and learning – it’s also about development, infrastructure, and exceptional systems. That’s why we truly value our support staff.
We require an enthusiastic Finance Clerk to work within the College’s Finance Team. Your main duties will include both sales ledger and purchase ledger activities.
You should have 5 GCSE’s at grade A*-C including English Language and Maths and be able to use computerised systems. Experience of working in a finance role is highly desirable.
In return, we offer a warm and welcoming college with an excellent benefits package that includes:
• A 25-day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 Bank Holidays and 6 college closure days (plus an additional 5 days of leave after 5 years of service with us)
• A well-respected pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund)
• Free parking at all our College sites (on a first come first served basis)
• Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
• Superb opportunities for training and development
So, if you’d like to be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most diverse employment sectors in the UK, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that all applications should be completed online. Please visit the vacancies section of our website at www.lcb.ac.uk. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019 at 12 noon
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments