The Holy Family Catholic Multi Academy Company is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a permanent full time basis, to support all schools in the MAC.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the CFO and the finance and administrative staff in the academies to ensure that the MAC operates good financial governance in line with all internal and external financial regulations. This role directly supports the CFO and works alongside the finance team to provide a high quality service to a variety of stakeholders including Headteacher, Governors, Directors and external bodies. The Finance Manager will assist in improving and consolidating common financial systems across the Multi Academy Company. This is a varied role and you will need to be adaptable to change, a quick learner, methodical and have an exceptional eye for details.
The successful candidate will have:
• A qualification in Accounting eg AAT
• A proven track record in effective budget preparation and control
• Strong decision making skills with the ability to make decisions and recommendation based on the analysis of options
• Experience of using financial software
• Is calm under pressure and able to manage conflicting priorities
For a job description, more information and to apply, please call Mrs. Alannah Bayliss on 01789 762888 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 17 July 2018 at 10am
The MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement. COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES