We are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational person to take up this position in our progressive and dynamic school.
You will have overall responsibility for strategic financial planning and management, advising the Head and Governing body on all financial matters. Additionally, you will manage the wider finance team and pursue additional income generation and sponsorship opportunities.
• Be suitably qualified in accountancy or similar
• Be competent in using a variety of software packages
• Be an entrepreneurial team player with excellent communication skills
• Be enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach to personal development
• Be highly numerate and literate with attention to detail.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported” Ofsted
For details and an application form, please see the school website, or contact us by telephone or email.
Closing date for applications: Friday 25 October 2019
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 31 October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required