Notting Hill & Ealing High School, one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, has an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified Finance Manager to join the School Support team.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Director of Finance & Operations for the School’s financial and accounting service as well as providing support to the strategic development of the School. The post holder is supported by a Finance Officer and a part-time Finance Assistant. Applicants should have a suitable finance qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA etc). A knowledge of PSF accounts is desirable.
If you have excellent organisational, time management, written and verbal communication skills, we will be delighted to hear from you.
About the School
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links. As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Membership of Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Access to the GDST central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Season Ticket Loans: Interest free loans for travel are available to staff to enable them to buy annual season tickets
- Computer Loans: Interest free loans are available to staff to enable them to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: the School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
- There is a possibility of accommodation for September 2019
Further information about this position and how to apply is available by clicking the apply button or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 26th July (12pm) but early applications are welcomed. Interviews will take place Wednesday 31st July 2019.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.