Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will take full responsibility for the financial systems and ensure compliance with the Academy, EFSA, Company and Charity financial regulations. Duties will include payroll, monthly management accounts, budgeting and cost analysis, monthly and year end financial accounts, VAT returns, liaising with the auditors and HMRC.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, show initiative with excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate well at all levels and with key stakeholders.
In return, we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 5 years
• Competitive salary and generous Local Government pension scheme
• A tailored induction programme
• A strong team ethos and a positive working environment that prioritises excellent student outcomes, staff development and wellbeing
• Possibility of funding for additional qualifications
• Cycle to work and staff technology schemes
Robert May’s School, which dates from 1694, is a high attaining and oversubscribed 11-16 mixed, comprehensive Single Academy Trust with a distinctive ethos based on the charitable principles of our founder. We are situated in a semi-rural setting in Hampshire, with good rail and road access.
We would welcome the opportunity for an informal discussion or visit. Please contact Lisa Shackleton, HR Officer on 01256 702700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to arrange a visit.
Robert May's School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Robert May’s School is a highly successful comprehensive single academy trust school, with the largest catchment area in Hampshire. In recent years the school has ranked in the top 10% of national non-selective schools for attainment. Its 1,290...