Isaac Newton Academy, Redbridge
Principal: Rachel Macfarlane
Finance Manager (Band 9 £29,517 to £35,285)
New all-through mixed 4-18 comprehensive in Redbridge.
In September 2012 Isaac Newton Academy opened with its inaugural cohort of 180 year 7 students. The school will grow, year on year, to become an 11-18 academy of 1250 students with specialist status in mathematics and music. In 2014 the primary phase of the academy opened to 90 reception-aged children. This too will grow each year, until full in September 2020.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team of staff. They will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the academy, and will take full responsibility for all financial transactions within the academy.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be qualified AAT or part-qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- have experience of financial procedures, management information reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- be highly computer literate, with particular skill in using Microsoft Excel and financial databases
- be engaged in contributing to the achievement of the educational vision for the academy
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- play a key role in the evolution of Isaac Newton Academy
- support students in maintaining excellent behaviour both in lessons and around the academy site, as well as plan and facilitate behaviour management programmes
- join the Ark network, with comprehensive career and professional development provisions
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend Isaac Newton Academy and members of the local community, then we are keen to hear from you.
Screening interviews will take place on 15th December 2017 and the final round interviews taking place on 18th December 2017.
If you have any technical issues with the application form please contact our recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a candidate information pack or an informal, confidential discussion please contact our HR Office, on 020 8911 6666 or email@example.com.