Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a highly successful, academically selective independent school located in Ealing, West London. The school is looking for a Finance Manager full time to play a key role in managing their financial and accounting support service. The successful Finance Manager will be reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations with regards to the strategic development of the school. The school has strong traditions and is a leader in education, enjoying a reputation for academic excellence at both the Junior and Senior levels.
About the Role
· Finance Manager
· November 2017 start (or sooner)
· Full time permanent position
· 30 days’ annual leave entitlement
· Line managing a Finance Officer
· Salary starting at £38,970 – depending on experience
About the School
· Independent school
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ across the board by Ofsted
· School renowned for its relaxed yet purposeful atmosphere, its strong sense of community, and the commitment of staff
· Located in Ealing
· Short walk from a train station nearby
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Finance Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
· Suitable finance qualification (ACC, CIMA, MAAT etc.)
· Proven experience in operating financial databases and spreadsheet packages in a commercial/educational environment
· Experience of finance analysis and reporting essential
· Knowledge of PSF accounts desirable
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZV46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.