Salary: FTE £28,000 - £35,000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for a committed, highly effective, organised Finance Manager who is confident and able to ‘hit the ground running’. You will be responsible for ensuring that the School’s statutory financial obligations are met and that the finance function operates efficiently, applying value for money VfM principles and ensuring regularity and propriety.
The ideal candidate will possess a professional accountancy qualification or AAT level 2 or above as a minimum and have extensive finance experience preferably in the education sector. Professional financial status would be an advantage but not essential.
You will have experience of strategic financial planning, excellent numeracy and communication skills with the ability to understand and analyse complex financial data. All of this will be combined with the skills and experience to prepare budgets, produce monthly management accounts & reports, analyse trends & spend patterns, prepare cashflow forecasts and salary analysis as well as manage the daily financial routines. Candidates will be supported by a Finance Officer.
Candidates will have excellent MS office skills e.g. Excel and Word and be competent users of a range of finance/school specific packages. Knowledge of Sage 50 is essential, ParentPay and SIMS would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
In return Trinity can offer:
· A Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
· We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
· We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
· We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
· There is a real unity across the school and at every level
· You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
· We occupy a brand new state of the art building and office & classrooms are well resourced
· There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
· Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
Trinity is a Christian four form entry secondary school based in Sevenoaks and we moved into our new building in September 2016 with years 7-10. At full capacity we will have 790-840 students which includes our sixth form opening in 2018. We are also taking an additional 60 Y7 students this coming academic year (2 bulge classes).
To apply please use the Apply now on the TES jobs website https://www.tes.com/jobs/ or use the form on the school’s website www.trinitysevenoaks.org.uk and send to email@example.com.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: Friday 4th August 2017
Interviews: August 2017
We strongly encourage applicants to visit the school to see our wonderful new surroundings and experience the culture for yourself.
If you would like any further information or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org