To oversee the day to day financial affairs of the school specifically with regard to income
40 hours per week - 52 weeks
- Parent pay duties including adding charges for lunch, trips, clubs, holiday club & minibus.
- Dealing with day to day parent pay queries regarding loggings, charges and voucher payments.
- Chasing payments & ensuring debts is to minimal.
- Petty cash administration & logging all receipts onto Sage.
- Banking of payments received and reconciliation of all income with bank statement.
- Invoicing for room and pool hire.
- Free school meals checks with Slough Borough Council
- Assisting with preparation for annual audits.
You will need:
- Previous finance experience
- Good knowledge of MS excel and Sage.
- Excellent communication skills for resolving queries.
- Ability to manage a high volume work load.
- Experience of using parent pay would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Langley Hall Primary Academy is a KCS School (Keeping Children Safe) and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Langley Hall Primary Academy expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This post is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Act 1975. If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure & Barring Service for a "disclosure". We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all our staff.
If you would like to apply for this post, please download the essential document pack from our website: www.lhpa.co.uk/auxiliaryposts or contact HR@lhpa.co.uk. If you wish to discuss the post please contact 01753 580516 (Option 0)
Closing Date is: 1st December 2016
Interview Date: to be confirmed
01753 580516 (Option 0)