Finance Officer - 36 hours per week (52 week contract)
Permanent Contract / Scale 5: £22,506 – £24,510
Heartlands High School is a new mixed comprehensive 11-16 school that opened in September 2010. Popular and oversubscribed within the local community the school will take 1080 students when full with 25 places in a specialist Autism provision. Our recent Ofsted described the school as a “Leaders have been able to cultivate an ethos of focusing on the needs of individual pupils. Pupils irrespective of their starting points, receive a range of support. Many pupils make very good progress.’’ (Ofsted 2016)
Heartlands High School is looking to recruit for September 2017, an enthusiastic and experienced Finance Officer, who has the ability to work within a team independently and manage their own time effectively. We are a friendly, happy and enthusiastic team who are committed to helping students, parents and staff.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, financially experienced “people person” who will support the School’s Finance Manager and ensure that the finance systems of the school run smoothly and to time. The successful candidate should have:
· Experience of financial management accounting
· Ability to communicate financial information to non financial persons
· Ability to use own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
· Good oral and written skills
· Experience using IT Software particularly Microsoft Excel (including formulae), FMS and PS Financials
· Ability to input and/or extract from a manual or computerized database
· Ability to work in a sensitive environment maintaining high level of confidentiality
· Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and safeguarding children
Familiarity with FMS and/or PS Financials plus Parentpay and Impact is desirable but training will be given to someone who meets all other criteria.
For further details please email the school at email@example.com.
Closing date by 9 a. m. on Tuesday 15th August.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 17th August 2017.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the School.
Heartlands High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete a DBS check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Please click on the 'Quick Apply' button below to submit your application today.