£20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Multiple locations - 183 Eversholt Street, London (Euston station), Hounslow in west London, or Hockley or Witham in Essex
Full time, permanent
Inspire their remarkable with us
We have committed to ensure that all of our Academies have access to a high quality, consistent HR, Finance and Operations services. Our transformation of Business Support Services commenced in September 2018 and we are now hiring four Finance Officers for our London hub (either based at AET's Head Office by Euston station in central London or at Kingsley Academy in Hounslow, west London) but also across Hockley and Witham in Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity for professional, highly organised and customer-focused Finance Officers to work as part of our new finance team. You will provide a comprehensive and responsive financial service to our academies in London. This will include undertaking essential financial duties. You will be a key member of the Finance team, reporting in to the Finance and Operations Manager.
You will be:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of the team
- Driven to ensure you get things right first time whilst having good attention to detail
- Able to execute tasks to agreed deadlines.
This role provides genuine opportunity for career progression to individuals with a committed and proactive attitude, and for the right individual could include the provision of study support package.
Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) are a national network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies. We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Thursday 12 September 2019.
If you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact us on 02039475689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘Quick Apply’ button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.