25 hours per week over 4 days, 39 weeks (including staff training days)
Pay: GLT Range 1 £17,736 - £20,042 pro rata
Actual salary £10,547 -£11,918
This is a job share
Required: January 4 2021
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a school that has
• Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
• An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
• Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
• An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
• An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
• The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust then come to work at Nonsuch
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at
Nonsuch High School for Girls
Ewell Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8AB
T: 020 8394 3400
Closing date: Friday, 3rd December 2021 @ 9 a.m.
Interviews: Tuesday, 7th December 2021
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.