First Aider and Administrator
£19,698.00 - £20,092.00 per year
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are First Aid Qualification, in date with experience of working within an environment around children.
Start Date – January 2022
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full-time First Aider and Administrator for a lovely secondary school in Bristol to start as soon as possible.
The desired First Aider and Administrator will have experience of working within a school environment. To be successful in this role you will have a professional manner, be well organised, able to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will possess well developed administrative skills and will be able to demonstrate your experience through your application. You may already hold a first aid qualification, but full first aid training will be provided.
To be considered for the First Aider and Administrator position, you will have:
• A sound educational background including GCSE's Maths and English (A* - C) or equivalent.
• A First Aid Certificate
• Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management
• Willingness to undertake further training
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on 0117 248 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.