CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
Rockwood Academy is a popular school at the heart of the local community. Our latest Ofsted inspection (November 2019) rated the academy as ‘continues to be a ‘Good’ school’.
The Academy is sponsored by the CORE Education Trust and is built on its values of Collaboration, Opportunity, Respect and Excellence. The Trust provides outstanding support, and is committed to transforming learning and aspirations for all of our young people.
• Preparation and setting up of equipment, materials and apparatus across the Food and Art departments
• Clearing away of used equipment and materials promptly and disposing of waste appropriately
• To ensure the security of equipment and materials
• General maintenance and cleaning of equipment and checking/maintenance of services and facilities
• Providing general support including photocopying, and other tasks, eg. updating stock records and reporting faulty equipment
• Attendance on relevant courses and external training courses as required
For an informal discussion please contact Mark Norman – firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
CORE Education Trust is a living wage employer.