Position: Food & Art Technician
Apply by: 23rd May 2019 9.00am
Salary: Grade 2 Pts 11-19
Contract term: Permanent
Job start: ASAP
School Visits: By arrangement
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
Rockwood Academy is a popular school at the heart of the local community. Our last Ofsted inspection (March 2016) rated the academy as 'Good' in every category including pupil outcomes; quality of teaching, learning and assessment, behaviour and welfare and effectiveness of leadership and management. This is a tremendous achievement considering even nationally very few schools go straight from 'Special Measures' to 'Good'.
We are seeking to appoint a Food and Art Technician to join our innovative team.
The Academy is sponsored by the CORE Education Trust and is built on its values of Collaboration, Opportunity, Respect and Excellence. The Trust provides outstanding support, and is committed to transforming learning and aspirations for all of our young people.
• Preparation and setting up of equipment, materials and apparatus across the Food and Art departments
• Clearing away of used equipment and materials promptly and disposing of waste appropriately
• To ensure the security of equipment and materials
• General maintenance and cleaning of equipment and checking/maintenance of services and facilities
• Providing general support including photocopying, and other tasks, eg. updating stock records and reporting faulty equipment
• Attendance on relevant courses and external training courses as required
For an informal discussion please contact Ms Denise Foster – email@example.com
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.