Green Valley Islamic College is a K-12 co-educational school in Western Sydney. The College is dedicated to providing an outstanding modern education for all students ensuring their development as well-rounded individuals, prepared to meet the demands of adulthood in Australia.
We are seeking a well-qualified Food Technology Specialist with a passion for learning. This position demands a teacher who is energetic, innovative and who has the patience and resilience to excite and inspire students. A strong current knowledge of food technology and/or the electronics component of industrial technologies best practice, and the
ability to inspire students is essential.
• An empathy with the values and ethos of an independent Islamic school is highly desirable
• You will possess sound knowledge of the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and learning
The full-time, contract position will commence Monday, 25 January 2021 with the possibility of further extension.
Specific Selection Criteria:
• Hold a teaching qualification
• Possess 3 current professional references
• Registered at a proficient level with NESA & possess a current and valid WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
The successful applicant will be the subject of background checks (as per the NSW Commission for Children and Young People Working with Children Employer Guidelines).
Green Valley Islamic College is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Green Valley Islamic College
New South Wales