We require an outstanding professional who is looking for an opportunity to make their mark. We need ambitious and innovative individuals who will help make this school outstanding. This post is suitable for NQT or more experienced teachers.
We want from you:
- Passion about your subject and the ability to consistently teach inspirational and outstanding lessons
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Teamwork within the department
- High expectations of yourself and Learners
- Excellent communication skills
We can offer you:
- Learners who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Very supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for its learners
- Outstanding facilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join our all through school (3-16). We are a school committed to raising academic achievement in a caring environment, where there are excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you would like any further details about this post or would like a tour of the school, please contact Mrs Hall telephone 01928 562660 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates with relevant experience.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be required for this post. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Wednesday 30th November 2016
For an application pack and details, please contact the school or download job details and an application form from the school website
Latham Avenue, Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 5DX
Telephone 01928:562660 Fax 01928: 562661
Web site www.thegrange.com