Food Services Assistant
Reference Number: SCCG2039
Salary: Starting salary £4,714 per annum with
incremental progression to £4,897
Pro rata amount of £16,501 to £17,142
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 18th November 2019
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent Term Time- 31 weeks per year
Hours per Week: 15
Pendleton Sixth Form College requires experienced Food Service Assistants. The Commercial Catering and Retail Department provides an extensive service to staff, students and visitors. You will undertake counter duties, serving the products on offer, handle cash and ensure the kitchen and dining areas are kept clean and tidy. The successful candidate will have knowledge of Food Safety requirements, and ideally hold a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.