This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working Technician to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will support in the smooth running of the academy’s Food and Nutrition department. They will embody our core values of Ambition, Opportunity, Character and Community. This role will be particularly suited to professionals with a passion for food and nutrition, who are looking to apply their skills in an educational setting.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister-on-sea, just 20 miles from the vibrant and historical city of Norwich. It is well regarded for excellence in performing arts and English, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust, we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Has a passion for education and an ability to communicate positively with young people.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Upholds the highest standards in all that they do.
• Has the highest expectations for those they work with.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return, Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network and sensible approaches to support teacher and support staffs’ wellbeing and workload.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with Mark Thompson Director of Creative Arts & Technology please email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Completed applications to be marked for the attention of Ruth Woods, HR & Business Support Officer, and sent to ruth.woods@caisteracademy,org.uk
Closing date for application: 9am Monday 8 March 2021
Interview date: w/c 15 March 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Caister Academy is a mixed, mainstream secondary school in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, with approximately 600 pupils aged 11-16 on roll. The most recent Ofsted report (January 2018) graded the school good across all categories.
Caister Academy is ...