Food Technology / Catering tutor - PRU
• Food Technology / Catering
• September 2017 start
• Permanent post
• Based in Wakefield
• Could be full or part time depending on candidate availability
Vision for Education is currently looking for a Food Technology / Catering tutor for a PRU setting in Wakefield from September (not confirmed whether full or part time).
This is an extremely challenging yet rewarding position working with vulnerable young students that present a variety of difficulties.
This provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH and Autism however students may have a mixture of needs. We are looking for a suitably qualified tutor with the experience of working in a similar setting. With patience, the ability to build strong relationships, plan engaging lessons, providing pastoral support as well as effective tuition.
The ideal candidate must:-
• Have experience in a similar setting
• Have a background working with children with challenging behaviour.
• Be able to adapt lessons to meet the needs of the students
The candidate must have experience in working with SEMH / SEND and have Team teach training although this is not essential as we offer free CPD training.
Please contact our specialist SEND team in Huddersfield for more information.