We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Foundation Multimedia/Assistant Theatre Technician, who will be responsible for the strategic development and effective operation of the admissions department, working across all schools on the Warwick campus.
• To provide set-ups and break downs of AV requests as filtered by the IT Helpdesk across the Foundation.
• To manage the ordering, storage and maintenance of AV equipment across the Foundation.
• To provide filming, recording and editing of Foundation events and manage safe storage of recordings.
• To provide AV/multimedia support for visiting companies and speakers.
• To work alongside the Foundation production team to assist, as required, with theatrical get-ins and get-outs.
• To mentor student technicians in AV and Multimedia roles to support school productions and events, or as part of the Friday Afternoon Activities Programme
• To work alongside the Theatre Staff/Team to provide additional support for the Bridge House Theatre website, supporting with online ticketing systems, marketing and promoting events and productions.
• To support the Foundation Performing Arts Technical Manager in ensuring Warwick Independent Schools Foundation achieves and maintains the highest possible production values, building on our reputation for work of educational excellence, ambition and integrity.