Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently a Batley school in their search to appoint a suitably qualified Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant. The position is long-term to start as soon as possible and is on an ongoing basis.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential. Working alongside school staff providing general support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant experience working in a support role. Previous experience working with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.