FOUNDING PRINCIPAL, NORD ANGLIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL DUBLIN
About the school:
This is an exceptional opportunity to create a world-class school from the ground up. We are looking for an outstanding, internationally-experienced leader in teaching and learning to drive the development and ongoing success of our new international school in Dublin.
About the school
Opening in September 2018, Nord Anglia International School Dublin will offer an educational experience unique in Ireland. Located in the highly regarded suburb of Leopardstown, the school will educate 800 students aged 3 to 18 years in a state-of-the art campus featuring extensive facilities to complement our personalised approach to learning. Students will follow the International Baccalaureate curriculum enhanced with our exclusive programmes such as Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and UNICEF.
The founding principal will inspire, lead, develop and manage all aspects of school life. The successful applicant will lead all aspects of the initial setup of the school, including playing the key role in developing the values and culture of the school and creating its distinctive educational offer. You will focus on achieving the very best standards of education possible and building strong and purposeful relationships within the community.
She/he must be an excellent communicator and compelling story-teller, ensuring our new families understand our dynamic educational offer for their children, which will in turn drive strong student enrolment and the growth of the school.
The successful applicant will:
- Understand how to blend the best of premium education with contemporary international thinking to create a distinctive positioning for the school
- Drive the marketing and admissions process of the school with passion and a focus on quality that grows both the school and the school’s reputation
- Understand that leading learning is at the heart of school leadership
- Collaborate and build high performing teams, and inspire, motivate and develop sustainable relationships with all members of the school community
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and community leaders in a manner that is open, inclusive and conveys the values of the organisation and school
- Manage financial budgets with astuteness and engage and contribute successfully to the wider organisation
What we offer
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of more than 8,000 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. Our promise is that you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
As a Nord Anglia Education Principal, you will have access to a wide range of resources to support your success including:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A fair and consultative culture
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
As a part of our family, you will be a valued member of our Senior Leadership Team which meets regularly to help shape the vision and drive the success of Nord Anglia Education. Professional and personal development is part of our DNA and so you will be supported by education experts and other committed professionals through Nord Anglia University and our leadership programmes. Additionally, we offer competitive remuneration, relocation assistance and a comprehensive induction into our organisation.
We welcome committed and inspirational candidates to join our growing family of schools. We seek people who are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to make a signi?cant impact on our students and school communities
To submit an application please e-mail a CV and cover letter, highlighting your availability to attend an interview if selected, along with details of two references to:
Meg De Keukelaere, Group Head of Talent Acquisition
Closing date: 29th September 2017
Start Date: January 2018
Interviews: Details to be confirmed