Founding Principal, Head of Junior/Middle/Senior School required
Peninsula International School Australia
Setia Alam and Ipoh campus, Malaysia
Established in 1961, The Peninsula School (TPS) is an independent, open-entry, coeducational day and boarding school, located in Mount Eliza on the stunning Mornington Peninsula, 55kms from the Melbourne CBD.
Peninsula International School of Australia, Malaysia is collaborating with TPS to open up two new school campuses in Setia Alam and lpoh, Malaysia in January 2018. The schools will offer Victorian (Australia) curriculum for student from Year 1 to Year 12, delivered through partnerships with TPS.
We invite suitable, dynamic and experienced candidates with below qualities to join our Leadership team today!
- Strong business acumen
- Exemplary Leadership and judgement
- Good Organizational skills
- Experienced in Australian Curriculum and development
- Good understanding of Malaysian and Asian culture
- High integrity
Main responsibilities of the position include:
- Smooth and efficient operation of the School
- Management of all academic staff, and the support team under him / her.
- Strategic Planning and Development of the school in alignment with the priorities of TPS.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a comprehensive curriculum in partnership with TPS.
- Recruitment of school staff, implementing performance monitoring systems and ensuring performance development programs meet the needs of the School and its staff.
- Promotion of personalized care in all levels of the School in order to consistently achieve high service standard.
- Ensuring that programs in the School are aimed at developing each child towards achieving the best student outcomes and that character building is embedded in all School operation/activities.
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Manager to plan and prepare the annual School budget for academics and areas under his purview.
- Staying abreast of developments in private education in general and international education in particular.
Interested candidate, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.