We are looking for freelancers who are passionate about mathematics education to create clear, engaging, informative and entertaining lesson and solution videos in the English language for our students around the world. Nagwa.com serves students from kindergarten to 12th grade with high quality written materials and question banks, and we are now adding excellent instructional videos to our rapidly expanding offering.
- Research, plan and develop outstanding video content for mathematics in English using Nagwa’s Studio app (available for free in iOS or Android).
- Break down and logically explain mathematics topics, in a student-friendly way.
- Use your teaching experience to identify and address common misconceptions.
- Meet Nagwa’s requirements for clarity, accuracy, quality, style, and functionality.
- Produce memorable videos which are accessible to students from a wide range of backgrounds, with differing learning styles.
- Receive and act upon constructive feedback through our content review process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics.
- 2-5 years of experience in mathematics teaching or content development.
- Native Level English speaker.
- Ability to engage students.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Quality-oriented while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
- Demonstrable previous experience in educational video or animation production is highly desirable.
Click apply to send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be well suited to the role. If you have previous educational video or animation production experience, then include links to examples of your work.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Direct applications only – no agencies.