Our client is an elite Independent School with a strong tradition of academic excellence distinguished by an engaged wider-school community. The school offers a nurturing space, which values inclusiveness and teamwork. Fostering a passion for lifelong learning, students are challenged to contribute to the community, pursue excellence and reach every potential.
About the Role:
- Year 5 to 8 French
- Part-time role, 0.46 FTE (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- 12 month contract to commence as soon as possible
- Possibility of ongoing for right candidate
- Co-curricular involvement
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1712-524127KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-524127KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).