Applications are invited for the following vacancy at an Independent school, located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. This school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
- Years 7-9 French
- Part-time (0.4FTE), Term 2 contract
- Ability to teach Stage 4 French
- Position to commence 30th April 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Convenient inner city location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Opportunities for STEM studies, offering Engineering Studies
- Encourages students to become confident, resilient, graceful women
- Have a talent for delivering outstanding and well planned lessons across the secondary age range
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527050SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527050MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).