Applications are invited for a qualified French Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school. Located 4 hours’ West of Sydney, in a picturesque, large regional town, this school offers extensive co-curricular opportunities and outstanding facilities to its staff and students. Enjoy living close to many lifestyle activities including wineries, fine dining, golf and hiking.
About the Role:
• Years 7-12 French Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
• Experience teaching the above subject at secondary level
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1910-540103MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-540103MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).