MFL Teacher - French
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a MFL Teacher for a secondary school based in St Helens. The school are looking for somebody capable of teaching French up to KS4 and there may be some lessons of Spanish. The school welcome applications from teachers of all levels of experience (including NQTs). This is a full time position which will commence after the February half term until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for:
- A qualified MFL Teacher who is experienced in teaching French up to
KS4 and Spanish
- An enthusiastic and ambitious member of staff
- Good understanding of learning and support
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good classroom management skills
The school, and Vision for Education, are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
Now, a little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Jane.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply online.