Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
The school is looking to recruit a Front Desk Receptionist-Secretary for the office to start immediately.
The successful applicant will :
- be a native level English speaker, bilingual or with a high level of Spanish
- be well presented with an excellent telephone manner and social, inter personal skills
- have previous experience of working in a school environment is preferable but not essential
- have previous work experience as a Receptionist/ Secretary
- be a team player, organised, punctual, polite, show initiative and be able to work individually without supervision
- have knowledge & use of common software
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final date for applications- Sunday 15th July
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.