Grazeley Parochial C of E (Aided) Primary School
Mereoak Lane, Grazeley, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1JY www.grazeley.wokingham.sch.uk
Our popular, thriving village school is currently expanding and we are seeking two teachers:
One full time Permanent FS or KS1 Class Teacher From September 2017
One part time (0.6) Maternity cover FS or KS1 Class Teacher From September 2017 (or possibly earlier) to February 2018 (Fixed until February 2018, extension possible)
Our recent OFSTED (March 2016) reported that Grazeley is a GOOD school. It is on a journey of sustained improvement and has many strengths. “Pupils enjoy the caring and supportive environment, engage enthusiastically in learning and make good progress.”
The Governors are seeking to appoint two highly skilled classroom teachers, one to cover a maternity leave and one to join our team permanently. Depending on the strengths of the successful candidates, appointments will be made in FS or KS1.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- is a committed professional with vision and drive
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- puts children at the heart of everything they do
- is sympathetic to our Christian values
- is able to work as part of team
- communicates effectively
- a positive, nurturing and caring atmosphere
- a strong school community and church links
- a highly supportive and committed Governing body
- happy, friendly and well behaved children with a love of learning
- a creative, purpose led approach to learning
- an attractive learning environment
- a commitment to the professional development of all staff
- an easily accessible rural school just south of M4 junction 11
For an application pack please visit http://www.grazeley.wokingham.sch.uk/en/top/vacancies/
CVs will not be accepted.
We welcome all candidates to come and visit us before applying. Please contact Mrs Kilbane (School Administrator) on 0118 9883340 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Positions starting Monday 4th September 2017
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 21st March 2017 at 12 noon. Interview dates: Tuesday 28th March 2017 and Thursday 30th March 2017(You would only be invited to attend one of these dates)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to respect this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.