Beechwood Primary School is an expanding modern school with traditional values and a vision of every child can achieve. We are looking for inspirational teachers to continue the growth of our school and enrich our wonderful school family. If you have:
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to provide our pupils with creative learning opportunities
- An inclusive approach and high expectations for all our pupils to achieve
- A positive, can do approach with good problem solving skills, confidence, wisdom to use your initiative and a team player.
- A desire to contribute fully to the wider life of our community
Then come and visit us!
We can offer:
- A welcoming friendly school
- Happy, confident and proud children who have a passion for learning
- Supportive staff who will nurture and are committed to professional development
We welcome applications from experienced and NQT teachers. To find out more about our school, further information is available on our website http://beechwoodprimaryschool.com/
Interviews will be arranged accordingly. It is recommended that if you wish to apply, you do so as soon as possible. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Nicki Blinco (e-mail: email@example.com tel: 0118 9695976 at the school office for more details.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 19th May at 1pm
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the successful candidate will need to provide evidence for an enhanced DBS check.